You can use our assets in virtually any video project or podcast!
All memberships cover:
- Personal, professional, and client work
- All social media networks
- All forms of advertising
- YouTube monetization
Assets must be incorporated or “synchronized” into a project with other footage, photographs, etc.
TV programming, VOD (Netflix, etc), and theatrical releases require an Elite Membership.
Examples of things you cannot do include:
- Share files or accounts with friends
- Edit with assets after your membership lapses
- Incorporate our assets into any sort of product
- Upload music to Spotify, Apple Music, etc
- Upload songs by themselves to Youtube, Facebook, etc
- Use our music or sound effects as part of your own music or record vocals on our tracks
- Claim ownership of any of our assets with Youtube’s Content ID
Please review the full license agreement for more details.